Panasonic recently announced what it is calling the first "Enterprise Ready" tablet geared towards commercial and government users looking to take their tablet with them into the field.
This will be the first Android device offered by the company bearing the Toughbook name, a brand known for its durability and business focused features:
- A 10.1" 1024x786 matte-finish display that is "daylight viewable"
- An (included) "Active Stylus" for capturing signatures
- Security embedded at the "hardware level"
- "Full shift" battery life
- GPS capability
- Wifi with optional embedded 3G/4G connectivity
- Durable construction consistent with other Toughbook-brand device
The press picture showing this running Android 2.x is located after the break.
Via: Android Central