Via Virtual Social Media Blog:
For those that haven’t been using Facebook and want to know why Facebook is better than email, stay tuned because you might find some information you may not have been aware of. For those that have been using Facebook for a while and understand its importance, you might find some interesting information as well. Facebook has been created to provide people with an online social networking community that can be used in a number of ways, and many people find it to be a better tool than using email for some of the reasons listed below.
- Check it when you feel like it.
- You do not have to manage your Inbox.
- You can unsubscribe from other users whenever you like.
- You will not have to deal with spam.
- You can spend hours communicating and looking at profiles and posts.
- You can use it to launch your business.
- You can use it for marketing efforts.
- You can use it to create visibility and exposure for your web presence.
- You can use it to post videos, pictures, articles, and other important information.
- You can also use it as a means for emailing.
When it comes to using email, some may use it for sending the normal email here and there. But with the communication methods that are available today, why use it? Most people can stay in communication with friends, family, and co-workers by using the Facebook applications on their phones. They will be able to post profile updates on a 24-hour basis, and they are not limited to talking to one person but many at the same time. Facebook provides something that e-mail could never provide and that is the ability to participate in a community of socialites at any given moment.
Quite frankly, email actually limits a person in a variety of different ways. You will not have the opportunity to reach a massive audience by simply making one post. You will discover that using e-mail is also quite deceptive because you never know exactly where that email came from. Facebook provides multiple opportunities for those looking to connect with friends or build, manage, and market a business. If you’ve been trying to figure out why Facebook is better than email, some of the information provided above may help you to understand why this is an invaluable tool.