5 Mar 2012

INFOGRAPHIC: 5 Digital Tools to Boost Your Brand in 2012



Via CheapSally:
Looking to create a name for yourself on the ever growing world wide web? I put together this handy infographic for all of my fellow business owners, bloggers, and entrepreneurs looking for the most effective ways to engage with their fans & improve their personal brand image. I am always on the lookout for new ways to build out the Cheap Sally brand, and even though I am not totally computer savvy, what I learned was pretty straight forward & simple. I researched 5 tools that seem to be growing exponentially & are crucial in developing a strong image of your brand. These tools include (but are not limited to) social bookmarking, F-commerce, E-commerce, digital couponing, & mobile photo sharing. Check out the stats on why these 5 tools are important as well as some examples in regards to which companies are using these resources to the maximum benefit!
Hopefully this infographic will assist you in achieving the goals you set for your brand, reach an even larger group of people, and engage more with your beloved fans & followers!


Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment