3 Oct 2013

#INFOGRAPHIC: 25 Awesome Social Media Tools For Your Brand




When you’re managing your business on social media, it’s essential that you equip yourself with the right tools to do the job.

While I’m a firm believer that 90 percent of Twitter is just showing up, simply being a presence isn’t enough unless you have the platforms and apps in place to effectively measure your ROI and maximise your social strategy.

This infographic from The Social Media Strategies Summit takes a closer look at 25 awesome social media tools your brand should be using.

Via Media Bistro.

25 Awesome Social Media Tools For Your Brand
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.

Filled Under:

3 comments:

  1. I admire this post!
    I admired this article. It was so excellent
    I certainly admire how you just explained
    I certainly admired the post and the blog is very cool
    I seriously admire your blog.
    I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    I would admire to say that this blog certainly
    convinced me, you give me best information!

    free articles submission


    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Very impressive way of writing....appreciate the great information about Social Media. Keep posting similar article.Thanks…

    ReplyDelete