24 Mar 2014

#INFOGRAPHIC: 7 Reasons Your Business Should Be On Google+







By Tracy Sestili at Social Media Today

I know there are still a lot of naysayers out there who doubt the value of Google+ as a social network. From the beginning it was given a bad rap because it was often compared with Facebook. However, the only thing Google+ has in common with Facebook is that they are both social networks. I like to think of Google+ as a hodgepodge of the very best of the social networks:

- It has big images like Pinterest and Instagram
- It’s a place where I can get industry, local, or world news much like I can get on Twitter
- It’s a place where I can  join a community of like minded people must like I can do on Facebook with Groups

You may have noticed that I didn’t say it was a place where I can connect with my friends. I can, but most of my friends don’t hang out on Google+ and that’s not why I use it anyway. I already have enough things in my life that are time-sucks. As a business owner, I am on Google+ for SEO purposes. As a writer and blogger, I am on it for credibility for Google Authorship. But if that’s not enough to convince you, here are 20 reasons why you should be on Google+ in an infographic by Infographic Labs.


Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment